Friday, March 2, 2012

February/March's Card Challenge #1 link up until March 6


Here is this week's sketch, you have a few extras days to work on this one.
Please make a square card as pictured on the left, then add a little person, character or animal anywhere on your card.
It is easy to link up, just your name, picture and blog.
Please post your entry on your blog and post the link
http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
so people know what the challenge is and can come here to see it.
You may enter 3 different cards.
There is no color restriction this week.
This winner will be picked at random from random.org.
The winner will get the Sophie Cricut Circle exclusive cricut cartridge.
Shipping to be paid by the winner $5, for US shipping.

Good Luck to all those who enter!!!!!
 Here is my Version......
Hope u like it!
  I made this card for the challenge!!!
I actually made this card for Erica's Daughters because they are coming to SanDiego this month and I want Bella to know she is very welcomed here and my daughters and I are very excided to meet both Bella and Erica!!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I am so excited to meet you!!! Bella is so excited for our trip to California!!! She cant stop talking about it!!! This is adorable!!! *Erica

    ReplyDelete